Water Resources Engineer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town, Waterfront|
|Salary||R500k - R350k|
|Education||B.Eng (Civil Engineering)|
|Experience||Min 3 Yrs|
A leading firm of Consulting Engineers has an exciting opportunity available for a Water Resources Engineer, to be based in Cape Town.
- B.Eng (Civil Engineering)
- M.Eng / M.Sc. Eng (Water resource management or related) will be an advantage
- Professionally Registered or Registered as an Engineer in Training
- 3 years of experience in the following: hydrological and water resource system modelling, catchment (surface water) hydrology, flood hydrology, integrated water resource planning and management, operational decision support systems, flood risk and hazard assessments, water quality, surface water monitoring and GIS applications in water resource analysis.
- Experience in relevant software applications related to catchment modelling, water resource system analysis, design flood analysis and open channel hydraulics.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Kathryn, Merinda, Jotham or Roxanne on 021 555 0432. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za