Water Supply and Sewerage Engineer
|Salary||8000 USD - 5000 USD|
|Education||BSc / BEng Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering|
|Experience||5 - 10 years|
A well-established consultancy firm is seeking a mid-level Water Supply and Sewerage Engineer to join their multidisciplinary team in Kenya and Uganda.
The position is within the Water and Environment Sectional Group in Kenya. The successful candidate will ensure quality delivery of water supply and sanitation projects and the preparation of high quality proposals.
• BSc / BEng. in Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering (Masters’ Degree preferred)
• 5 - 10 years relevant engineering experience (at least 3 years managing projects)
• Experience in planning and design, and supervising construction of public water infrastructure projects
• Excellent technical writing skills (compulsory)
• Proposal and report writing skills
• Fluent in English (compulsory)
• Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft programs
• Able to work with multidisciplinary and multicultural teams
• Capable of delivering work within tight deadlines
• Willingness to travel
$8000 - $5000
Should you meet the above requirements, please send a detailed CV to email@example.com; or call Roxanne/Danika on 021 555 0432.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za