Web Application Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Western Cape|
|Salary||R480k – R360k per annum|
|Education||Diploma/ Degree or relevant experience|
|Experience||Minimum 5 years|
Our client is looking to hire web developers who knows their stuff. The position is in Cape Town. Growth potential is endless especially if you want to grow in your career.
- Degree / Diploma or relevant experience.
- Minimum 5 years experience.
- PHP, Drupal, WordPress
- Linux and at least one server-side scripting language and can use these in crafting delightful web experiences.
- They use Ruby as a programming language, so experience with Ruby is a plus, but not essential.
- You'll get to design, architect & implement new features and optimize existing ones from controller-level to UI.
- The role requires working closely with and incorporating feedback from product managers, interaction designers and back-end engineers.
- They use agile development methods like TDD, BDD, peer code reviews, pair programming, continuous deployment & integration.
- You will have to solve scalability problems, keep the application running REALLY fast and pro-actively look for ways to make SlideShare better.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za