Web Applications Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Randburg|
|Salary||R240K-R180K per annum|
|Experience||Minimum 3 years development experience|
Our client based in Randburg, is urgently seeking an experienced Web Applications Developer to join their team. The successful candidate would be responsible for maintaining design, architecture, implementation and deployment of web applications to support core organisational and product functions.
• Relevant Bachelor Degree/ National Diploma
• Web development accreditation
• At least 3 years web development and programming experience in PHP essential
• Python an advantage
• HTML and Templates experience
• At least 2 years’ experience OO software development
• Good understanding of Computer Science principles, especially OOP, SOA, UML and distributed programming
• Linux (e.g. RedHat)/ UNIXes
• Database Systems
• Web Service
• Exposure to Object Orientation Methodology required.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively you may contact Nolwazi or Tiffany on 011 234 6868 for more info.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not receive a response within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za