|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R30K - R25K per month|
We need your eye for detail, your artistic vision, your digital savvy – and we need it now. You’ll be working with a fun, dynamic team, pitting your artistic skills against the best in the biz, creating and evolving.
Does this sound like an opportunity you may be interested in?
As Web Designer, we need your craft and cunning to help make us look good. You’ll be called upon to sculpt and create a myriad of online products, services and programmes, so that in terms of visuals and aesthetics, they match the mission and strategy that makes us the great organisation we are.
We’ll need your artist’s eye to help:
• Interpret briefs, conceptualise graphic and layout solutions
• Design user interfaces and online media for web, mobile and smart devices
• Cut up and build rich media interfaces
• Liaise with product owners, clients, imagery companies, agencies, production, facility and repro houses
• Execute last minute demands
• Meet deadlines & briefs
• Work with team members to achieve collective goals; seek collaboration and understand the viewpoints and perceptions of others in the group; be sensitive to team dynamics and build trust and confidence in others
• Knowledge sharing and continuous improvement
Education & Experience
• Layout and graphic design principles
• HTML & CSS knowledge and experience
• Flash Animation
• Brand development, including imagery and logo design
• Knowledge of hardware e.g. Mac, PC based platorms, etc.
• Knowledge of software packages e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, etc.
• Understanding of file formats, file transfer and optimisation
• Interest in usability and interaction design
• Intuitive design
• Interface mark-up skills (CSS,HTML)
• Prioritising and planning/organising
• Communication (verbal – written)
• Attention to detail
• Teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Listening skills
• Lateral thinking and creativity
• Learning and sharing knowledge
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za