|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Sandton|
|Salary||R30K - R23K|
|Education||IT Related Degree/Diploma|
|Experience||3 - 5 years|
A leading media company is looking to employ a Web Developer to join their team in Rosebank.
The candidate will be reporting to the IT Research and Development Manager, the incumbent will develop, maintain and support new and existing .NET Web Applications, related services and databases.
•Developing, maintaining, supporting and enhancing .NET Web Applications
• Documenting new changes and processes and maintain existing documentation
• Participating in the analysis of business requirements and system analysis
• Participating in testing and implementation of applications
• Interfacing and managing relationships with other business units
• IT Related Degree/ Diploma
• Minimum 3 – 5 years relevant experience
• 2 years .NET development experience
• Experience with C#, .NET 2.0 – 4.0
• Experience in Web and Windows Forms Applications, MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2012
• Must have good communication skills, the ability to conceptualise and simplify complex problems.
• Must have the ability to read/write specifications and sound system design and analysis skills.
• Must have the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines is important.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za