|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town|
|Salary||R25k - R15k per month|
|Education||IT Related Degree/Diploma|
|Experience||3 -5 Years|
We are an established full-service digital agency, delivering top quality work to a wide range of high profile clients, for over a decade now.
We have offices in Cape Town and the Garden Route and are looking to add a developer that knows their stuff to this close knit team. If you are highly-skilled, self-motivated, detail-orientated, able to recite the alphabet backwards and can code with your eyes shut while doing a handstand, then you may be a robot and should consult your doctor.
* National Diploma in Information Technology or similar qualification, with three to five years’ experience in the market.
1. Solid understanding of standards-based front-end development utilising CSS3, HTML, jQuery and various libraries
2. PHP, WordPress as a CMS knowledge essential, plugin development and testing (you know how to use hooks and filters)
3. Familiar with WordPress Coding Standards
4. Comfortable with the use of media queries to build responsive websites
5. Search Engine Optimisation.
6. Take ownership of projects and manage them from start to finish.
7. Daily website maintenance, content management and database management
8. Management of mailer systems and databases.
9. Work as a part of team to meet specific coding requirements
10. Development testing and quality assessment
1. Mobile development and proficiency with Photoshop will be beneficial.
2. Familiar with the Woo Framework and building sites using Canvas
3. Comfortable with LESS or a similar dynamic stylesheet language
4. Are familiar with GIT and setting up local installs of WordPress
We expect a lot from you because we care about every piece of work we put out. We're not interested in just being mediocre we want everything we deliver to be exceptional so if you're pretty sure you're not a robot, but have that glint in your eye, then you may be the developer we are looking for.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za