|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town, Waterfront|
|Salary||R300K – R180K|
|Education||IT Related Degree/ Diploma|
|Experience||Minimum 4 years’ experience|
Our client based in Cape Town is looking to employ a diligent Web Developer to join their team. They deliver top quality work to a wide range of high profile clients, for over a decade now. The ideal candidate will be highly- skilled, self-motivated and detail-orientated.
• IT Related Degree/ Diploma
• Minimum 4 years’ experience
• Experience in PHP, WordPress as a CMS knowledge essential, plugin development and testing
• Experience of standards-based front-end development utilizing CSS3, Photoshop, HTML/ HTML5, jQuery and various libraries
• Comfortable with the use of media queries to build responsive websites
• Management of mailer systems and databases
• Development testing and quality assessment
• Mobile development – advantageous
• Familiar with the Woo Framework and building sites using Canvas – advantageous
• Are familiar with GIT and setting up local installs of WordPress – advantageous
• Comfortable with LESS or a similar dynamic style sheet language – advantageous
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za