|Salary||R30K - R19K|
|Education||IT Related Degree/Diploma|
If you're a talented intermediatee C#.NET Web Developer with the desire to work within an exciting, forward thinking digital agency environment, this could be just the opportunity you`ve been searching for!
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- MVC experience
- Database design / SQL Server experience
- Knowledge of SEO techniques
- Understanding or experience of Responsive Web Design (RWD) techniques
- .NET CMS experience, in particular Umbraco CMS
- Experience of source control with git
- Understanding of web security, accessibility and usability
- Experience of Adobe Photoshop or similar graphics applications
- Demonstrate a passion for software/web development
- Ability to communicate and work well in a team
- Ability to problem solve and a natural thirst to innovate
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za