|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R360K – R300K per annum|
|Education||IT Related Degree/ Diploma|
|Experience||Minimum 5 years Web Development experience|
Our client in Johannesburg is looking for a passionate Web Developer to add to our team of developers. You must have solid experience in PHP and must be confident with mainstream CMSs.
• IT Related Degree/ Diploma
• Minimum 5 years Web Development experience
• Experience implementing search engine optimisation techniques
• Experience with cross-browser compatibility including Internet Explorer rendering issues and solutions
• Experience with responsive development and frameworks
• Make a point of being aware of, and implementing, Web Standards and good coding practises, as well as user-oriented design.
• Proficient in PHP with excellent experience in MySQL database design and development
• Excellent WordPress and Magento skills with the ability to extend these CMSs
• Excellent experience working on websites - entire lifecycle
• Experience with interfacing with Web services and APIs using JSON/XML
• Supporting custom CMS/CRM development using PHP frameworks.
• Attention to detail VERY important
• Solid working experience in PHP Frameworks (Laravel, CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Zend etc.), and other development languages (Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Python etc.)
• Design experience (UI/UX)
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za