|Location||C# Jobs in Gauteng|
|Salary||R300K – R180K|
|Experience||minimum 5 years|
Our client is looking for skilled, passionate web developers to join their digital agency situated in Johannesburg.
You will be part of a highly skilled innovative development team specialising in various development projects for digital media (web, mobi, application) and social media clients, partners and channels. You will report to the development manager and work alongside the client services and design teams on multiple concurrent projects.
- Minimum of five years' solid hands-on development experience
- Solid understanding and experience with C#/object orientated development
- SQL database design, configuration and performance tuning
- Microsoft.NET Framework 4.0 or higher
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 or higher
- Web Services
- HTML (including HTML5)
- CSS (including CSS3)
- Own transport and valid driver's licence
- Experience with cross-browser compatibility including Internet Explorer rendering issues and solutions
- Experience integrating front-end with back-end functionality.
- Knowledge of web standards and user-oriented design
- Planning, designing and development of scalable back-end systems
- A high level of skill and experience with layouts and implementing front-end design
- Ability to research emerging technologies and identify possible applications
Given the nature of the market, requirements may change and are inevitably subject to constant amendments and realignment, which will be expressed to you accordingly.
- Development Experience at a Digital Agency or WASP especially advantageous
- Solid understanding and experience with PHP5
- Experience with WordPress or other PHP based frameworks and/or CMS's
- An understanding of Linux
- Other database architecture experience/knowledge e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL
- You will be expected to have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), time management skills, self management skills, be proficient in English, be enthusiastic, committed and dynamic and be able to work within a team environment (but also excel with minimal supervision).
- You will be expected to work on multiple concurrent projects (under pressure to constant deadlines) to consistently meet client expectations.
- Process driven (SDLC)/methodical
- High dedication to succeed/ambitious
- Calm, collected and professional nature/well-rounded
- Keen risk management skills
- Out-of-box approach
- Up to date on industry news, events, technology and tools (tips, tricks and methodologies)
- Follow best practices
- Performs in a team or autonomous
- Able to perform in a high-pressure environment
- Meticulous reporting and communication skills
- Balanced self management and time management
- Confident, conscientious, competent, compliant and consistent
- An ability to communicate effectively with colleagues
- Must have a passion for and participate in all things online
- Able to multitask in a demanding environment
- A good ability to calmly deliver work on time, per spec in a high pressure, high output, deadline driven environment
- A high level of attention to detail
- An ability to drive new concepts and ideas
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za