|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Western Cape|
|Salary||R480k – R360k per annum|
|Education||Diploma/ Degree or relevant experience|
Our client, leaders in the Corporate and Investor Brand Communications – is looking for a web programmer to join the studio team.
If you are interested in being part of their team as they expand, develop and grow their digital foundation into all facets of investor, corporate and branding communication solutions AND you thrive under pressure, are able to adhere to tight deadlines, and produce awesome results – this just could be the next step in your career!
• 5+ years or more development experience (writing, testing and debugging)
• Working experience using the relevant skills:
• Web programming: ASP, PHP, HTML, CSS
• Database programming: MySQL, SQL Server
• Open source / CMS: Wordpress, Joomla
• Web systems administration: Apache, MySQL, PHP, IIS server
Experience working with coding for bulk email / Social Media campaigns / App development
Layout and design: a plus but not must
• Passionate about new technology
• Ready to have some fun developing new ideas
• Has a sense of humour and can work well in a team environment
• Can work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Are continuously researching latest technology, standards and industry methods
• A proactive work approach, and takes pride in quality of work, good with detailVery interested in expanding into tablets, mobile and other digital output mediums
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za