|Location||C# Jobs in Gauteng|
|Salary||R480K - R300K per annum|
|Experience||Minimum of 4 years Development Experience|
Our client is looking for a talented and versatile, can-do-it-all Web Developer to join their team. You will be responsible for building, co-ordinating and managing many websites in a CMS. You must be a guru in understanding integration between front end and back end structures. They are looking for someone with the ability to conceptualize and research web based solutions and can work in a team or independent. A highly disciplined, self-motivator!
Main Duties / Skills Required:
• Content Management System (CMS) expert – Preferred experience in Umbraco and DotNetNuke
• Update, upload and manage client content on content management system
• Knowledge of web best practices
• Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in CMS and Web Design / Development
• ASP - Classic ASP & ASP.Net
• HTML 5
• .NET framework
• Through knowledge of Responsive Website's and database (SQL) driven websites
• Experience building sites for mobi
• Visual Studio
• SQL 2008
• Previous work with cross browser compatibility
• Deadline driven
• IIS 6 and above
• ActionScript2 and above
• Mobile Web Development (HTML5)
• ActionScript 2+
• CSS Development
• Dot Net
• Search engine optimization (SEO) best practices
• Understanding Design methodologies and implementation skills
• Adobe Flash / ActionScript
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za