|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R300K - R180K per annum|
|Education||IT Related Degree/ Diploma|
|Experience||3 - 5 years experience|
A leading publishing company in Johannesburg is looking for a Web Developer.
• Responsible for the development and maintenance of websites, web applications and databases for in house and contracted Vane Systems projects.
• You must have the ability to work independently or be part of a team that builds and integrates interactive websites, applications, and services. Your job is to make it our end-products work, which means developing Web applications and testing them on various browsers, enhancing and modifying them as necessary to ensure the best experience for the user.
• Other purposes of the job include architecting websites, design data-driven applications, and find efficient client-server solutions. You must have an in-depth understanding of the software development lifecycle and be able to communicate project status, issues, and resolutions.
At least 3 years of experience
• Development of SQL Server databases including Microsoft SQL and MySQL
• Knowledge of Flash ActionScript, and various programming frameworks, e.g. Zend or Symphony
• Experience in deployment of websites based on LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) stack
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za