|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R300K – 180K per annum|
|Education||IT Related Degree/ Diploma|
|Experience||Minimum 3 years PHP Development Experience|
Our client is looking for an experienced Web Developer to join their team based in Johannesburg. The successful candidate should be fluent in Back End and Front End Development.
- IT Related Degree/ Diploma
- Minimum 4 years PHP Web Development Experience
- Have a good understanding of PHP Frameworks
- Have a basic understanding of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Integrate Front-end design with backend programming
- Have experience creating themes/templates for Drupal and or WordPress
- Work in an editor of choice to create the programming for the Backend systems for web sites and other digital media projects
- Have an excellent knowledge of PHP
- Have an excellent knowledge of Database design principals and a good knowledge of MySQL
- Have experience with Content Management systems preferably Drupal or WordPress
- Basic knowledge of the Macromedia suite of products especially Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
Key Performance Areas:
• Develop the back-end systems for websites and other related digital media projects
• Integrate design with back-end programming
• Test completed projects
• Internal system support
• Systematically go through completed projects as a user and identify bugs
• Look after the company network
• Administer the development servers (Ubuntu)
• Help with desktop problems (Hardware & Software)
• Be proactive in developing personal skills
• Identify external courses or workshops that will improve required skills
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za