|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Western Cape|
|Salary||R420K - R360K per month|
|Education||B.Sc. in Computer Science/ IT Related Degree or Diploma|
|Experience||Minimum 5 years development experience|
Our client is looking to employ a PHP Developer to join their team to be based in Cape Town. The successful candidate will have to be able to apply his/ her web application development expertise to create market-leading social customer service solutions. There will also be expected that you:
• Collaborate with other application developers to interpret requirements.
• Work iteratively to develop application feature functionality and tools.
• Design, develop, debug and release preparation activities.
• Collaborate with the QA team members to create and maintain other automated tests, as well as interface with regression testing teams.
• B.Sc. in Computer Science/ IT Related Degree or Diploma
• Minimum 5 years development experience.
• Extensive experience with PHP Web Applications, LAMP Stack, Object – Oriented Design and Development, MVC Frameworks like Cake/ Zend/ Symfony, CMS;
• Solid Experience with Web Services, REST/ SOAP, UNIX, Web Security, back-end and front-end development, SEO
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za