|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Western Cape|
|Salary||R360K - R240K per annum|
|Education||IT Related Degree|
|Experience||Minimum 4 years relevant development experience|
Our client based in Cape Town is looking for an experienced Web Developer to join their dynamic team. They are a Microsoft Certified software development company and deliver high quality custom built software to businesses.
• IT Related Degree
• Minimum 4 years relevant experience.
• Behaviour Driven Development (BDD)
• Domain Driven Design (DDD)
• Test Driven Development (TDD)
• Web Development (ASP.Net Web Forms, MVC Web Applications and API)
• Internet Information Services (IIS) and systems administration knowledge
• Microsoft Entity Framework (EF)
• LINQ, C#
• MS SQL Server – relational database design, T-SQL (MS SQL Server 2008+)
• Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
• Version Control (e.g. Mercurial, Git)
• Continuous integration frameworks (e.g. Hudson, TFS)
• Produce quality code that is well documented, and in accordance with system and
• Develop according to clients specifications
• Design and Development of Web Applications
• Development of modifications and add-on modules to existing Web applications
• Maintenance and support of Web Applications
• Maintain production and internal backend and frontend applications
• Apply change request on applications
• Improve existing systems to adhere to best practice
• Design applications according to requirements
• Generate functional and technical specifications for applications
• Generate well defined architecture for systems in the design phase
• Maintain and enforce development lifecycle
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za