|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R420K - R300K per annum|
|Education||IT Related Degree/ Diploma|
|Experience||Minimum 3 years Java Development experience|
Our client is looking for a Web Developer to join their team in Johannesburg. They are looking for a candidate that has strong analytical skills, excellent problem solving skills, who is eager to learn new technologies and who is able to prioritise.
• IT Related Degree/ Diploma
• Sun Certified Java Programmer – Bonus
• Minimum 3 years Java Development experience
• Working experience in Java EE6, MongoDB, MS SQL Server, Apache Tapestry, Apache Maven and Eclipse IDE
• Solid understanding of MVC architecture
• Solid Web Front End design experience (HTML, CSS, JS)
• Solid Database design and SQL Skills (T-SQL) experience
• Design Java web-based solutions based on client specifications
• Develop sites using best practices and emerging web standards (e.g. HTML5)
• Maintain, review and upgrade existing solutions
• Integrate with internal systems and external services (e.g. Web Services)
• Follow secure web developments policies (e.g. OWASP, PCI DSS)
• Perform unit testing of developed solutions
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za