|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Western Cape|
|Salary||R240K – R180K per annum|
|Education||IT Related Degree/ Diploma|
|Experience||Minimum 3 – 5 years development experience|
Our client in Cape Town is looking for a Web Developer to join their team of developers.
• IT Related Degree/ Diploma (a must)
• 3 years minimum experience with HTML/XHTML, CSS and SEO principles.
• 2 years minimum Web programming experience, including PHP, ASP or JSP
• 1 year minimum experience working with relational database systems such as MySQL, MSSQL or Oracle.
• Experience developing and implementing open source software projects.
• Self-starter with strong self-management skills.
• Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
• Assists in project planning, Web site design and updating.
• Design layout of sales documents and quotes.
• Design layout of proposals and all internal documentation.
• Liaise with Development team regarding Client and Internal Web site needs.
• Creates prototypes and functional specifications for Web projects.
• Creates technical methodologies for engineering solutions to Web-based development problems.
• Meets with management on specifics of projects, new technologies, and deadlines.
• Determines new Web technologies to utilize, such as browsers, languages, and plug-ins, based on company’s needs.
• Conceptualizes long-term needs of Web development, and plans and manages related projects.
• Makes suggestions on creating Web-based technical standards for specific Web sites and the company as a whole.
• Assist with developing new features, fixing bugs, testing.
• Assist with technical support and troubleshooting client Web sites.
• Operates effectively as a member of the development team.
• Effectively develops in a clean, well structured, easily maintainable format.
• Demonstrates creative, technical and analytical skills.
• Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments.
• Monthly / Weekly / Daily updates on status of risks, current status and general forecasting for department projects.
• Monthly report as stipulated by Operational Manager.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za