|Location||PHP Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Education||It Related degree or diploma|
|Experience||Minimum 4 years' experience|
Our client is seeking to employ a Web Specialist within their Web Delivery Department. The incumbent’s primary responsibilities will be web development, research and coordination including mash-ups and systems implementation.
• A minimum of 4 years Web Development experience
• Passion to do research, design, development and maintenance of internet based products
• Have a demonstrated flair for web programming and systems integration
• An insatiable curiosity for web technology
• Excellent sense of visual and structural design
• Good knowledge of XML Technologies - XPath, XML Schema, XSLT
• WEB 2.0 knowledge – RSS, social services, wikis, blogs, etc
• Systems analysis exposure
The Successful Candidate will be someone who is:
• Analytical and an innovative thinker
• Ability to grasp new concepts quickly
• Strong desire for continued personal and professional growth
• A demonstrated self-starter, who can work independently or as part of a team
• Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• More of a generalist than a specialist
• Strong adherence to web standards
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Kirstin on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za