|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town|
|Experience||3-5 years experience|
This talented and diligent webmaster will have the opportunity to work for a well renowned company in Cape Town that prides themselves in good work ethic and that delivers promising results. This candidate will be expected to manage their website structure, images, banners, articles, pages and various other aspects.
• IT Degree/Diploma
• Essential web development in WordPress, PHP, CSS, and HTML5 PHP
• Knowledge of Linux and Apache configuration and maintenance development
• Knowledge of PhP, MyAdmin and MySQL
• Website design, build and maintenance experience
• Comfort with internet research and search engines
• Knowledge of current web security standards and good practice
• Knowledge of graphic media tools
• A good understanding of Search Engine Optimisation
• At least two years’ experience as a content editor on a CMS platform such as Microsoft SharePointPrevious online development experience
• Knowledge of Google analytics and Adwords
• Photoshop – should be able work within Photoshop, editing image colours and text. There is no requirement for conceptual design experience.
• We recommend having software development experience as this will help fault finding within vast CMS websites.
Should you meet the following requirements for this position, please email your CV and detailed skills matrix to email@example.com. You can also contact Kirstin on 011 234 6868
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za