|Location||Mining Jobs in Rustenberg|
|Education||Recognized relevant Trade qualification (section 13) or Proof of recognized completed apprenticeship contract (completed by means of effluxion of time)|
|Experience||3 years experience as an Artisan|
Platinum mining company situated near Rustenburg in the North West Province is looking for a Winder Electrician.
• Recognized relevant Trade qualification (section 13) is essential or Proof of recognized completed apprenticeship contract (completed by means of effluxion of time)
• NTC 2 (relevant Trade Theory) qualification is essential
• At least 3 years’ working experience as an Artisan
• In-depth knowledge of automatic winders, AC and DC drives and related schematic diagrams
• In-depth knowledge of instrumentation monitoring flow, pressure, temperature, etc.
• In-depth knowledge of vertical shafts, loading box, pump stations and shaft bottom
• In-depth knowledge of PLC programming and Microsoft Office packages
• HT experience
• Valid Medical Certificate or be medically fit to obtain such a certificate.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to email@example.com or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious/ Mercy on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za