|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
|Education||Trade Test, Ndip Engineering Studies|
|Experience||10 years +|
A Workshop Manager is required at a Manufacturing plant in Johannesburg CBD who is a strong personality, is driven and detail orientated.
The workshop Manager will be reporting to the Warehouse and Services manager.
- Ndip Technical Qualification (Electrical AND mechanical),
- Service experience, in maintenance (millwright experience hands-on)
- Proven Management Experience in Manufacturing factory setting
- Proven Administrative Experience
- Thoroughly familiar with Microsoft Office Suite and Computer Literate
- Customer complaints and care experience necessary
- Strong Personality, drive and attention to detail.
- Non-EE position
- Manage National Spares
- Manage Staff Team
- Ensure Sufficient stock-holding to eliminate back-orders
- Control Aged Stock
- Conduct Quarterly Stock controls
- Drive service efficiencies to ensure service excellence (Customers, Technicians and Branches)
- Handle customer queries and liaise with customers
- Manage Customer complaints and documentation thereof
- Conduct Customer follow up calls and spot check on service delivery
- Manage spares administration (Job card analysis, invoicing of job cards and related admin)
- Manage Quotations
- Submit reports and communicate on issues and progress as required
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Chanel or Jessica on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za