|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Western Cape|
|Salary||R360K - R300K per month|
|Education||IT Related Degree/ Diploma|
|Experience||Minimum 4 years relevant development experience|
Our client based in Cape Town is looking to employ a .NET Developer to join their team. You will be responsible for the following:
• Assist development manager with project scoping and writing technical documentation
• Working with Project Managers to determine needs and applying / customizing existing technology to meet those needs
• Maintaining and supporting multiple projects and deadlines
• Recording work progress on a weekly basis
• Lead/mentor developers and share knowledge through knowledge-sharing presentations
• Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule.
• IT Related Degree/ Diploma
• Minimum 4 years relevant development experience.
• Working experience with Microsoft .NET technologies including, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, MVC, WCF Web Services / WCF Data Services.
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations, such as memory management and low-level algorithm performance.
• Deep knowledge of the .NET 3.5/4.0 Framework, including Visual Studio 2012, C#, MVC, ASP.NET, ASMX and WCF Web Services, and ADO.NET.
• Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA).
• Ability to design and optimize SQL Server 2008 stored procedures.
• Experience with JQuery or similar technologies.
• Some experience with front end UI design preferred
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za