.NET Technical Lead
|Location||C# Jobs in Gauteng|
|Salary||R720K – R600K per annum|
|Education||Relevant IT Degree/ Diploma|
|Experience||Minimum 8 years .NET design and development experience|
Our Johannesburg client is looking for a .NET Technical Lead to lead their development team. The successful candidate must have strong communication and convincing skills as well as strong analytical, logical and problem solving skills.
• Relevant IT Degree/ Diploma
• Minimum 8 years .NET design and development experience
• Proficient in OOPs concepts
• Excellent experience in C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Web API, ADO.NET, SOA, WCF, Agile, Multithreading & Parallel Programming, MS SQL Server, UML, Design Patterns, Design Impact Analysis & Reusable Components Architecture
• Experience in Entity Framework, Dependency Injection, MVC3 & MVC4 and Middleware technologies (BizTalk)
• Web and desktop applications development experience
• Must have a good understanding of SDLC
• Experience on at least 1 full lifecycle implementation project
• Experience in Security and Compatibility Evaluation using evaluation techniques
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za