.NET Web Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Western Cape|
|Salary||R300K - R240K per annum|
|Education||IT Related Degree/ Diploma|
|Experience||Minimum 3 years development experience|
Our client based in Cape Town is looking for a .NET Web Developer to join their team of developers. The successful candidate will be responsible for complex CMS, eCommerce, and various other application development projects including mobile.
• IT Related Degree/ Diploma
• Minimum 3 years development experience
• Experience in an online/digital/brand agency environment (advantageous)
• Experience in developing/maintaining content managed websites (CMS)
• Solid working experience in ASP.NET 2.0 - 4.0, MVC, C# and VB.NET
• Solid working experience in Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and 2008
• Good knowledge of stored procedures and database design/normalisation
• HTML/XHTML/CSS knowledge and ability to integrate frontend templates efficiently into CMS products
• Knowledge of .NET-based CMS products like Umbraco, Sitecore, EpiServer
• Good knowledge of object orientated concepts and design patterns
• SOAP Web services creation
• XML and XSLT
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Mobile apps experience (Phonegapp, Monotouch, iOS, Android, Blackberry)
• Develop new software application projects from scratch, using HTML/CSS/JS markup provided to you
• Develop new Content Managed Systems (CMS), eCommerce platforms and web software applications
• Develop mobile applications from scratch
• Maintenance and updates to existing clients websites, content management systems and databases
• Abide by development best practice guidelines and remaining in touch with current trends and technologies
• Use of SQL scripts to manipulate data
• Create and maintain databases
• QA Testing of your development work
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za