.NET/ C# Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R456K - R420K per annum|
|Education||T Related Degree/ Diploma|
|Experience||Minimum 4 years C# and .NET Development experience|
Our client is looking for a strong Intermediate C# Developer who is currently concerned with enterprise scale applications within the Payment Services sector. The ideal candidate will need to work enhance existing systems and create new and exciting markets. You will also be involved with innovation, design, development, integration and pre-sales.
• IT Related Degree/ Diploma
• Minimum 4 years C# and .NET Development experience
• Good working experience in MS SQL Server 2000 – 2008 R2, Visual Studio 2008/ 2010, T-SQL, SOA and XML/ XSD
• Proficiency in MVC pattern, Entity Framework and LINQ
• Must have a demonstrated history of delivery of completed projects
• Mobile Development, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server and Windows SharePoint Server would be very advantageous.
• Work in a professional and comfortable work environment where the core focus is on learning, growth, knowledge sharing, teamwork and collaboration.
• Work in a team with other .NET Developers within boundaries of strict project deadlines.
• Do business travel to customer sites as per business requirements.
• Coding of new software applications and/or the modification of existing software applications
• Support (issue resolution) of existing software applications. Any newly created or modified applications will require support time to correct software bugs.
• Interaction/Communication with business.
• Communicate with business users regarding requirements, design reviews and prototype presentations.
• Assisting other team members in the understanding of processes and technologies.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za