|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town, Waterfront|
|Salary||R27K - R20K per month|
|Education||IT related Diploma / Degree / Certificate.|
|Experience||3 - 5 years experience|
Our client based in Johannesburg North is looking to add an experience Microsoft .NET Developer to the specialised team.
Main Purpose of the Role:
Building .NET systems using C# and ASP.NET (Webforms and/or MVC).
Degree/diploma would be advantageous but is not essential e.g. MCPD certification
- Solid project experience (exposure to full project life-cycle) in at least 2-3 projects of duration at least 3 months, and relevant work experience of at least 2+ years
- .NET Fundamentals
- Object Orientated Programming
- Relational Database Fundamentals
- Technology Trends
- Testing Approaches
Skills and Attributes
• Solid understanding of .NET framework fundamentals
• Ability to write code of a consistently high quality
• Good understanding and use of C#
• OO design and development, with use of design patterns
• Writing effective unit tests
• Proficient in Visual Studio 2008 or later
• Data modeling/design and database development/T-SQL (SQL Server 2005 and later)
• Versed in using a VCS, e.g. Subversion or Mercurial
• Ability to plan and estimate development effort
• Effective working in a team
• Ability to research new technologies
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za