female Process Engineer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Limpopo|
|Salary||R700k - R650k|
|Education||BTech/BSc/B Eng. (Chemical/Metallurgy).|
|Experience||6 years experience|
A refinery company based in Limpopo is urgently looking for a female Process Engineer
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
• The purpose of this role is to assist with the design and implementation of projects for the smelter and to improve processes accordingly to reach the smelters objectives. It is also to ensure that the quality of work submitted meet the highest standards.
• BTech/BSc/B Eng. (Chemical/Metallurgy).
• IMDP, MDP or management qualification would be an added advantage.
• Computer literacy.
• Financial and numerical acumen
• Problem solving abilities
• Interpretation and analysis skills
• Presentation skills
• Excellent people skills
• Communication skills.
• 5-8 years knowledge on management of chemical or metallurgical operations.
• 5-8 years management and process optimisation experience.
• Additional experience and qualifications above the minimum requirements will be to the applicant’s advantage.
• Identify process flow improvements and test and develop small projects and implement them by managing the consultants on site.
• Develop recipes for the furnace for the most efficient extraction of materials.
• Develop and formulate procedures for new projects and manage the commissioning of new projects and the handover thereof.
• Manage blending ensuring that the charge was available on time, the amount of gold reduction and monitor the efficiencies of the arc furnace.
• Manage and maintain the metal balances for the smelter, explaining any variance and deviations that are encountered.
• Ensure an effective transfer of skills within the department and perform the required assessor duties of the plant.
• Compile relevant, accurate report for the Chief Operating Officer on a weekly basis including throughput and efficiencies (Dashboard report). Report to Smelter manager on a weekly basis.
• Identify staff training requirements and liaise with HR for training schedules. Ensure that staff are fully compliant at all times with instructions delivered.
• SHEQ management and monitoring for the areas of responsibility. Ensuring that staff are adhering to requirements and are aware of SHEQ standards. Conduct the 5 minute safety talk daily.
• Find relevant, useful, cost effective to problems that the various plants present with, to minimise downtime. Prepare for and assist with the work involved in audits for the smelter.
Should you meet the minimum requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to +27 (0) 86 718 2242. You can also contact Precious on 011 234 6868.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za