|Salary||R35k – R28k p/m|
|Education||IT Related Degree (preferably B.Sc.)|
|Experience||3+ years’ experience|
A new and exciting position has become available for an iOS Developer looking for the next step in their career. The successful candidate will be responsible for native iOS applications development in Objective-C or Swift.
• IT Related Degree (preferably B.Sc.)
• 3+ years’ experience with Objective-C
• MVC framework
• iOS SDK
• Experience with relational database design and development
• Experience with integrating and building APIs (consuming and exposing REST /JSON services)
• GIT, SVN
• Knowledge of Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Kirstin on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za