|Location||Mobile Developer Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R42K - R38K per month|
|Education||BSc (IT Related)|
|Experience||4-5 years exp|
Our client is a Johannesburg based digital entertainment platform provider that focuses on video content distribution. They are currently looking for an experienced and innovative iOS developer to be part of a fast paced, App team. You will be responsible for developing high quality, maintainable solutions to exciting, cutting edge problems.
- You will be in charge of developing high quality native iOS applications for the iPhone and iPad devices.
- This will include the full application life cycle from designing, implementing, and documenting to releasing.
- You must be able to be an integral part of the Agile App team and be able to participate in planning, estimation and development of user stories
- You will be hugely passionate about Apple products and software and have at least one application in the App Store.
- You will always be up to date with the latest changes in technology.
- In this role you will need to constantly challenge what is possible with iOS, with real-time media, network interactivity, and native libraries.
- B.Sc Degree is a MUST!!
- Solid native iOS development
- Advanced Objective-C programming skills
- Sound understanding of design patterns, especially those used in Cocoa Touch
- Experience unit testing and API programming.
- Undergraduate Degree in computer science or a related field
- Exposure to multi-threaded programming (including GCD)
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Unit testing (including SenTestingKit framework)
- Experience eof Audio/Visual programming on iOS (AVFoundation framework
- Experience working with other languages (Java, C, C++, Python)
- Worked in an Agile environment
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za