|Location||Mobile Developer Jobs in Cape Town|
|Salary||R35K - R28K per month|
|Education||BSc/BCom/ NDip IT|
Our client is looking for a talented and ambitious iOS Developer to join their development team at their Johannesburg office. Working within a talented development team and reporting to the Head of Technical Services, you will be creating and implementing world-class iOS Applications for high-profile clients across multiple mobile and tablet devices.
The successful candidate will be friendly, approachable and have the ability to work in a team of developers, or as the lone developer, within a project team made up of Creative, IA, QA and project management specialists. They will be able to clearly articulate their work to less technical members of the project team and clearly demonstrate an industry standard best practice' approach to development.
Requirements & Qualifications:
The successful candidate must have:
- Good problem solving skills
- Good communications skills
- Excellent Objective C skills with good knowledge of the iOS SDK
- 3+ years commercial experience developing iOS apps with a portfolio of app live in the iTunes library
- Good understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Excellent understanding of Object-oriented programming
- Has a clear understanding of the technical delivery life-cycle
- A good eye for detail
- Excellent oral and written English
- BSc (IT Related) is a MUST!
- Worked with Agile development methodologies
- Experience working in an agency environment
- An understanding of quality standards and best practice
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za