iOS iPhone Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Western Cape|
|Salary||R240K - R180K per annum|
|Education||IT Related Degree/ Diploma|
|Experience||3 - 4 year’s development experience with a minimum of 6 months active iOS development.|
Our client in Cape Town is looking to employ an iOS iPhone Developer to join their team. They focus on digital development and they also specialise in eCommerce, mCommerce and Mobile and Social apps using Magento, Wordpress, Cake PHP and other open source technologies.
• IT Related Degree/ Diploma
• 3 - 4 year’s development experience with a minimum of 6 months active iOS development.
• IOS Application Design knowledge
• Objective C or good solid programming experience in C++
• An Object Orientation Programming background
• Excellent knowledge of Software database design, and development planning.
• Solid understanding of Cocoa / UIKit frameworks and the iPhone SDK.
• Proficiency in Xcode and Objective-C development, Interface Builder and Instruments as well as a solid understanding and awareness of best practices for iOS development.
• Solid understanding of iPhone/iPad development process
• Ensure applications are maintained with optimal performance and scalability
• Experience interacting with various web services, including SOAP, REST, XML, JSON.
• Understanding of scalability, systems engineering, and algorithms
• Ensure source code meets development standards, functional specifications, and is easily maintainable
• Building native iOS iPhone and iPad.
• Maintenance of core iOS applications on the commercial platforms.
• Support of applications and environment on new and legacy applications.
• New technology/methodology / language research and implementation.
• Working extensively with the team to produce ‘best of breed’ projects.
Advantageous to have the following
• Having applications published to AppStore.
• Experience in other mobile app development platforms including HTML 5 based applications.
• Experience with OpenGL and 3D graphics.
• Experience in Unity Development
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za